DomaCare, developed by Invian Oy, is the leading ERP system in the social care sector in Finland. DomaCare ERP has tens of thousands of satisfied daily users working in private companies all over the country. Read more: www.domacare.fi
We are now looking for an ambitious
JAVA BACKEND DEVELOPER TRAINEE
to our growing team in Oulu.
As a part of our team you will develop the java-based backend for DomaCare ERP. Your tasks and responsibilities depend on your experience and will grow with you. To succeed you have to be able to work independently and have good communication and team player skills. You will also need English every day in our multilingual DomaCare team. Our work hours are very flexible so you can easily work along with your studies in our office near to Oulu University or remotely at home.
We appreciate if you have some kind of portfolio (for example in Git) or earlier work projects to show. Also knowledge in software development is plus.
• Java / J2EE skills
Other skills we also appreciate:
• Knowledge of RESTful services
• Experience in relational databases
• Experience in Jersey framework
• Basic understanding of frontend development
• Experience in continuous integration / automated testing
• Casual working environment
• Organization with flat hierarchy
• Possibility to grow with the company
• Flexible working hours and possibility to do remote work
• Office at Oulu University campus
• Competitive salary and bonus system
Please send your application and CV in English or Finnish via form below or email in email@example.com. We’ll fill the spot right away when we find the right person!
For more information about the position please contact our CTO Arttu Tanner from Monday to Friday after 1 pm by phone 040 8275446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.