- Pyydä tarjous
- Tilaa uutiskirje
DomaCare, developed by Invian Oy, is the leading ERP system in the social care sector in Finland. DomaCare ERP has tens of thousands of satisfied daily users working in private companies all over the country.
TEAM MANAGER, DEVELOPMENT
Location: Oulu or Helsinki
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION
The Software Development Team Manager is responsible for leading Development teams, guiding and growing the teams with respect to their tasks, and also with respect to team interaction and performance. As a manager, you keep the team in line with all activities and task prioritizations.
You will also be part of Invian’s Management team – where you will be part of strategy planning for the whole company.
- You will be responsible for line management and the development of the team and team members
- As a Software Development Team, your core task will be, together with your team of developers, to successfully execute and hand over Development projects within the given budget, time, and scope as defined.
- As part of your role, it is expected to spend time in direct involvement as a team member in some of the R&D projects, contributing with your technical expertise.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Team Manager to lead our development teams in Invian to meet the market demand and produce customer value in the Social and health care sector.
You are passionate about technology, you may have worked as a developer who has moved into a leadership role. You know how to break through roadblocks your team might hit, and you know how to provide accurate and timely updates to work activities.
We will fill the position right when we find the correct person. For more information, please do contact Päivi Peura (040 058 5714).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience of full-stack web application development
- Experience of working with agile methodologies
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
- Solvent and growing organization
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Training and self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- In office, remote or hybrid working possibilities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent travel, health and leisure insurances
- Phone, lunch and well-being benefits
The DomaCare ERP -system is developed by Invian Oy. The company started its operations in 2006 in Oulu, after which it has achieved a strong position as part of the Finnish social and health care sector. Today, DomaCare is one of the fastest-growing and developing software solutions in its field. It is used all over Finland by thousands of satisfied care professionals.
The background of our company is an agile Nordic software house Visma, which already employs 1,500 experts in Finland.
Visma builds a more functional society by developing business-critical softwares and services. We improve people’s everyday lives by streamlining and automating the daily tasks of companies and organizations. 14,500 employees, 1.6 million private and public sector customers in Europe and Latin America, and a turnover of 2.2 billion euros in 2022 commit us to develope the future of our society trough technology also in the future. www.visma.fi