- Pyydä tarjous
- Tilaa uutiskirje
DomaCare, developed by Invian Oy, is the leading ERP system in the social care sector in Finland. DomaCare ERP has tens of thousands of satisfied daily users working in private companies all over the country.
SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER
Location: Oulu or Helsinki
We are looking for an experienced backend developer.
As part of our team you will build software solutions that meet real customer needs. We expect that you can take responsibility for the product development outcomes. You are self-motivated and have a cooperative mindset with excellent communication skills.
Working as part of an international development team, English language skills are a must, although Finnish skills are useful.
We will fill the position right when we find the correct person. For more information, please do contact Päivi Peura (040 058 5714).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in API and systems design
- Ability to write clear, efficient and automatically tested Java code
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL/MariaDB
- +8 years experience of Backend development
- Experience of full-stack web application development
- Experience in continuous integration / automated testing
- Experience of working with agile methodologies
- Solvent and growing organization
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Training and self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- In office, remote or hybrid working possibilities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent travel, health and leisure insurances
- Phone, lunch and well-being benefits
The DomaCare ERP -system is developed by Invian Oy. The company started its operations in 2006 in Oulu, after which it has achieved a strong position as part of the Finnish social and health care sector. Today, DomaCare is one of the fastest-growing and developing software solutions in its field. It is used all over Finland by thousands of satisfied care professionals.
The background of our company is an agile Nordic software house Visma, which already employs 1,500 experts in Finland.
Visma builds a more functional society by developing business-critical softwares and services. We improve people’s everyday lives by streamlining and automating the daily tasks of companies and organizations. 14,500 employees, 1.6 million private and public sector customers in Europe and Latin America, and a turnover of 2.2 billion euros in 2022 commit us to develope the future of our society trough technology also in the future. www.visma.fi