- Pyydä tarjous
- Tilaa uutiskirje
DomaCare, developed by Invian Oy, is the leading ERP system in the social care sector in Finland. DomaCare ERP has tens of thousands of satisfied daily users working in private companies all over the country.
Location: Oulu or Helsinki
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION
In Invian’s product development, the Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the Development Team backlog, so the product can progress incrementally as a result of the work of the Development Team and therefore support our customer’s needs and our strategy as a company.
The Product Owner is responsible for defining requirements and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of DomaCare product priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features and components implemented by the Development team. The Product Owner will work closely with our Technical Director.
- Owning and maintaining the Backlog
- Responsible for defining requirements
- Communicating user stories clearly to development team
- Prioritization of backlog together with Stakeholders
- Discovering user needs together with Customer Support and Sales
- Communicating team backlog status to stakeholders
- Participating in Sprint events
We are looking for a person who is systematic, good at planning, and a pragmatic person who masters the description and structuring of things and enjoys a dynamic operating environment.
You know that the best software is only created through good cooperation. You are service-minded and self-motivated and you have the ability to work independently. You have a burning desire to develop at your work and to develop the work – you want to be part of making the best software in the care industry.
We will fill the position right when we find the correct person. For more information, please do contact Päivi Peura (040 058 5714).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Understanding of software product development
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Self-motivated to also work independently
- Well organized
- Understanding the day-to-day running of development teams
- Product Owner experience
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
- Experience or interest in the social and health care
- Solvent and growing organization
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Training and self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- In office, remote or hybrid working possibilities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent travel, health and leisure insurances
- Phone, lunch and well-being benefits
The DomaCare ERP -system is developed by Invian Oy. The company started its operations in 2006 in Oulu, after which it has achieved a strong position as part of the Finnish social and health care sector. Today, DomaCare is one of the fastest-growing and developing software solutions in its field. It is used all over Finland by thousands of satisfied care professionals.
The background of our company is an agile Nordic software house Visma, which already employs 1,500 experts in Finland.
Visma builds a more functional society by developing business-critical softwares and services. We improve people’s everyday lives by streamlining and automating the daily tasks of companies and organizations. 14,500 employees, 1.6 million private and public sector customers in Europe and Latin America, and a turnover of 2.2 billion euros in 2022 commit us to develope the future of our society trough technology also in the future. www.visma.fi