DomaCare, developed by Invian Oy, is the leading ERP system in the social care sector in Finland. DomaCare ERP has tens of thousands of satisfied daily users working in private companies all over the country. Read more: www.domacare.fi
We are now looking for an ambitious
JAVA BACKEND DEVELOPER
to our growing team in Oulu.
As a part of our team you will develop the java-based backend for DomaCare ERP. Your tasks and responsibilities depend on your experience and will grow with you. To succeed you have to be able to work independently and have good communication and team player skills. You will also need English every day in our multilingual DomaCare team.
Work experience in software development is appreciated.
• Strong Java skills
• Knowledge of RESTful services
• Experience in relational databases
Other skills we also appreciate:
• Experience in Jersey framework
• Basic understanding of frontend development
• Experience in continuous integration / automated testing
• Casual working environment
• Organization with flat hierarchy
• Possibility to grow with the company
• Flexible working hours and possibility to do remote work
• Ability to choose your own tools
• Office at Oulu University campus
• Competitive salary and bonus system
Please send your application and CV in English or Finnish via form below or email in firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll fill the spot right away when we find the right person!
For more information about the position please contact our CTO Arttu Tanner from Monday to Friday after 1 pm by phone 040 8275446 or email email@example.com.